2,200+ French Phrases and Expressions to Build Your Confidence in Speaking French
An extensive French phrasebook designed to help you say the right things at the moments you need it most. This phrasebook covers all possible scenarios you may encounter when travelling to France or any other French-speaking destinations: from your arrival at the airport down to some unfortunate emergencies like a sickness or a flat tire. Also perfect for those looking to jumpstart their study of Basic French.
Combien est-ce? – How much is it? – kaum-byen ess?
Veuillez parler plus lentement – Please speak more slowly – vuh-yay par-lay plew lahât-mahn
Je (ne) comprends (pas) – I (do not) understand – zhuh (nuh) kawn-prahn (pah)
Learn correct pronunciation with a detailed guide and mp3
You can find a helpful pronunciation guide at the beginning of the e-book, containing handy instructions on pronouncing French sounds properly. To take it one step further, you can also listen to the supplementary audio material.
Order from any French restaurant with the menu reader
A holiday in France won’t be complete without sampling its gastronomic delights. With the help of this e-book, you won’t feel lost and intimidated when faced with endless lists of unfamiliar French menu. Explore a huge list of 600+ food-related vocabulary and dishes complete with its English translations and phonetics. You’ll never order the wrong French dish ever again!
- une estouffade – (es·too·fad ) – meat stewed in wine with carrots & herbs
- un baba au rhum – (ba·ba o rom) – small sponge cake, often with raisins, soaked in a rum-flavoured syrup
Bonus material on cultural differences
Avoid any embarrassing social blunders with the help of a mini-guide explaining French social etiquette. This is a highly valuable supplement and a must-read for everyone planning to go to France.
You will learn:
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts for Tourists in France
- A Guide to French Food Habits
- 40 French Taboos You Need to Know
Formatted for easy navigation and reading
The simple structure of the e-book and the clickable table of contents make it easy for you to browse and locate topics quickly.
This e-book is highly recommended for:
- Complete beginners who want to jumpstart their study of basic French and accelerate the learning process
- Beginners who are planning to travel for work/holiday in a French-speaking destination
- Any person from all ages who are interested to speak basic French phrases in a wide range of scenarios
- 2,200+ useful French words and expressions with English translations and pronunciation guide
- Bonus audio files
Getting ready to travel to France or kickoff your French study?
Download your copy now!
Also Available on: