The DIY French book you need to learn French on your own
Does learning French on your own seem like a daunting—or nearly impossible—task? That is probably because you have not yet met a book that contains everything you need to learn French independently.
This book has condensed basic French lessons into simple daily tasks that include grammar and vocabulary topics, audio guides, and exercises. The result is a total learning package that covers the fundamental topics and aims to have you speaking French by the end of the twenty lessons.
Short yet challenging lessons
This book is divided into twenty lessons and is designed for you to tackle a single lesson each day, five days a week, for four weeks. Each daily lesson consists of the following:
- One to three grammar topics
- Sample dialogue to illustrate a grammar point
- Audio recorded by native French speakers for you to listen to and follow along with
- MP3 guides to help you learn the pronunciation
- Exercises and practice activities
- Vocabulary lists
- And more!
The lessons are short enough to remain interesting yet challenging enough to keep you on your toes, leaving you wanting more.
A winning, practical method
There are way too many resources available for learning French, so what makes this book stand out from the rest?
It is the method the whole book is based on. This book incorporates the most effective methodologies gleaned from years of actual hands-on teaching, combining lessons and exercises in the best possible way.
A Strong Focus on Listening
The book comes with intuitive audio material designed to facilitate faster absorption of the topics. But unlike regular audiobooks on the market, the listening exercises are carefully integrated into the daily lessons and introduced at just the right moments.
You can listen to French conversations recorded by native speakers as well as practice your pronunciation with the vocabulary.
Create a learning habit
Building on the idea that French can be learned painlessly if you create a learning habit, this book fully puts into practice the approach introduced by leading French language website TalkinFrench.com.
The lessons are laid out in such a way that you will need to allot time each day for short lessons. By consistently learning from the book over a period of time, learners like you will be able to learn French much more efficiently than if you studied in a sporadic manner, regardless of how much time you spend on it. When learning French, quality trumps quantity and this book will serve as your guide to help you achieve quality.
Is this method for you?
- are a beginner learner with little to no previous knowledge about the French language,
- are someone who studied French before but needs to brush up on the language,
- prefer learning French on your own and are tired of the incomplete materials available in the market,
… this book is specially crafted with you in mind.
What can you expect from this book?
After a month of studying you should be able to:
- Convey your ideas in French and be able to speak it with an admirable level of confidence and skill
- Become familiar with basic French grammar structures
- Have simple conversations in French
- Express opinions in French about various topics
- Learn a total of 1500 vocabulary words that you can use in your daily conversations.
- 203 pages
- 223 FREE MP3 tracks (+5 hours)
- Practice activities and exercises
Get your copy now!
$24.90 / €24.90 / £19.90/ AUD 29.90/ CAD 29.90….