Introduce your children to the joys of reading while helping them improve their French and English proficiency at the same time. This book is perfect for kids between 6 to 12 years old and is designed to boost language skills, enhance their imagination, and pave the way for a lifelong love of reading.
10 Fun and Engaging Stories
Featuring a wide array of enjoyable themes, parents can rest assured that the material in this book is highly suited for children.
These are the stories you’ll find in the 1st Volume:
- Amandine et La Forêt Imaginaire – Amandine & The Imaginary Forest
- Hélèna déménage – Helena Is Moving
- Erwan & La Musique Des Sphères – Erwan & The Music of the Spheres
- Chloé & Les Cartes Du Destin – Chloe & The Fortune Cards
- Léo & Basile Le Gnome – Leo & Basile the Gnome
- Arthur Nevus & La Lunette Céleste – Arthur Nevus & The Celestial Glasses
- Pas Vu, Pas Pris! – Not Seen, Not Taken
- Missa Rose Au Pays de Grotte-En-Brac – Missa Rose in Cave-in-Brac Country
- Matéo Ne Partage Rien – Mateo Shares Nothing
- Sabrina & Le Grimoire Magique – Sabrina & The Book of Magic Spells
Written in Parallel Text to Boost Comprehension
Each paragraph is written in both French and English—first in French, followed by its English equivalent. You can also read the stories in French only or in English only: perfect for bilingual children whether native French or English speakers!
Free Audio to Improve Listening Skills
The stories are recorded in two ways—an English version narrated by a native English speaker, and a French version narrated by a native French speaker. The audio is designed as a perfect supplement to help the readers learn the correct pronunciation and improve their listening skills in an enjoyable manner.
Not just for children—it’s great for adults, too!
This book is suitable for children, but adults can also enjoy it. Whether you plan to improve your French (or English) through a fun method or you’re simply in it for the joy of reading a short story, this book is also great for adults.
- 10 short stories
- 53 pages
- Total of 120 minutes of audio (60 mins. English, 60 mins. French)