Introduce your children to the joys of reading while helping them improve their French and English proficiency at the same time. This book is perfect for kids between 6 to 12 years old and is designed to boost language skills, enhance their imagination, and pave the way for a lifelong love of reading.
10 Fun and Engaging Stories
Featuring a wide array of enjoyable themes, parents can rest assured that the material in this book is highly suited for children.
These are the stories you’ll find in the 2nd Volume:
- Les vacances à la mer- Vacation At Sea
- Joël et le monstre du jardin. – Joel and the Garden Monster
- Didier Apprend à Pêcher- Didier Learns How to Fish
- Alice au marché aux puces – Alice at the Flea Market
- L’anniversaire de maman – Mom’s Birthday
- Lisa et la chenille mystérieuse – Lisa and the Mysterious Caterpillar
- Sandra et Michèle- Sandra and Michele
- Le chapeau d’Oncle Jack – Uncle Jack’s Hat
- La nouvelle école de Jessica – Jessica’s New School
- Christophe l’apprenti magicien – Christophe, the Novice Magician
Written in Parallel Text to Boost Comprehension
Each paragraph is written in both French and English—first in French, followed by its English equivalent. You can also read the stories in French only or in English only: perfect for bilingual children whether native French or English speakers!
Free Audio to Improve Listening Skills
The stories are recorded in two ways—an English version narrated by a native English speaker, and a French version narrated by a native French speaker. The audio is designed as a perfect supplement to help the readers learn the correct pronunciation and improve their listening skills in an enjoyable manner.
Not just for children—it’s great for adults, too!
This book is suitable for children, but adults can also enjoy it. Whether you plan to improve your French (or English) through a fun method or you’re simply in it for the joy of reading a short story, this book is also great for adults.
- 10 short stories
- 56 pages
- Total of 120 minutes of audio (60 mins. English, 60 mins. French)